The library moved to its current location in December of 1998. The new facility was part of an addition that also included a new cafeteria, technology center, and classrooms.
The new Voris Library was dedicated at a ceremony on November 6th, 1999. A plaque outside the library reads:
"Aurora Public Schools - West Side District 129 dedicates this library with special thanks and appreciation to the Voris family for their outstanding service and highest commitment towards quality in education."
Prior to 1999, the library was located off the center hallway of the school, encompassing the current classrooms B135 - B140.
It had been in that location since the current West Aurora High School opened in 1954.
Members of the 1954 Library Club
(From the 1954 EOS)