February 25, 2021 5:00pm - 8:20 pm
Following the instructions below, we encourage you to schedule a 10 minute block of time to Zoom conference with your child’s teachers. You will receive a meeting confirmation by email and the teacher will inform you of their meeting id and passcode. Please understand that teachers are coordinating many zoom requests and will keep the scheduled conferences to approximately 7 minutes.
While this time is dedicated to parent teacher conferences, we urge you to utilize the directory on the school web page at https://westhigh.sd129.org/directory to locate staff’s contact information and feel free to reach out to teachers ANYTIME with your questions, concerns or an update on your child’s education.
How to Book Your Conference
1. Click here to Book a Meeting
2. Locate the teacher’s last name alpha slice.
3. Scroll down and select February 25th and choose an available time slot.
4. To the right, select the teacher from the drop down box.
5. Scroll down and enter your name, email, phone and your student’s name.
6. Click Book
How to Attend Your Conference
2. In the upper right corner, click JOIN A MEETING
3. Enter the ID number that the teacher provided and click the JOIN button.
4. A box will open for you to enter the passcode the teacher provided.
5. The spinning circle will indicate you have been placed in the teacher’s “waiting room”. Live video and audio will begin once the teacher has opened the meeting room.
If you are unable to find a meeting time, please email the teacher directly to coordinate another time.