· Parking permits are a flat $75 for any student off-street and parking lot space. Parking will be first come, first serve each day.
· West Aurora High School parking permits will go on sale starting July 6 for seniors and July 13 for juniors.
· Payment will only be accepted online via Revtrak at: https://sd129.revtrak.net/High-School/WAHS-Parking-Pass/#/list
· Permits will be sold on a first come, first serve basis.
· Must hold Senior/Junior status and have a valid driver’s license.
· Student must be in good standing; No academic, discipline or attendance issues.
· All school debt must be paid (example: Student fees and/or fines) before receiving permit.
· The $75 parking permit fee must be paid and sticker must be displayed in your car by August 24, 2020.
· A parent-approved application is required before a permit is issued. Please present your filled out form and proof of purchase (receipt) to receive your permit. Permit Applications can be printed below of picked up at the main office. The application can be turned in during your scheduled lunch period or before/after school.