Students parked in STAFF or VISITOR PARKING designated spaces
will be TOWED IMMEDIATELY, without warning and at the owner’s expense.
- Students must hold either senior or junior status and a valid driver’s license.
- Students must be in good standing with no academic, discipline, or attendance issues. Refunds will be issued for students not meeting those requirements.
- All school debt must be paid before receiving a parking permit (such as student fees and/or fines).
- A reserved spot in the lot will be $100, while the spots on the street (Commonwealth and Plum) will be $75. Permits will go on sale for seniors on Monday, August 1st, 2022. On Thursday, August 8th, parking sales will then open up for all student’s who possess a valid Driver’s License and meet the above mentioned criteria.
- Students must pick up parking sticker between August 8th and 11th at West Aurora High School (Door 1).
Student Parking Violations:
- 1st Violation
Vehicle will be stickered and consequence will be assigned by dean.
- 2nd Violation
Vehicle will be towed without warning at owners expense.