Student Support Request
House teams are available to respond to student support requests at the links below from 7:20 – 3:10 on regular school days.
Additionally, the District 129 Student Support Text Helpline is available M – F from 8AM until 8PM at 331-684-7640.
If you have an emergency that needs immediate attention, please contact the following resources:
- Area police, fire, ambulance: 9-1-1
- Suicide Prevention Hotline: 630-482-9699
- DCFS Hotline: 800-252-2873
- Kane County Human Services Hotline: 2-1-1
- Statewide assistance “”Call for Calm” for emotional support – Text “Talk” or “HABLAR” to 552020 to connect to a community based mental health counselor